Thursday, May 28, 2009

WWDC 2009 thoughts

We are pretty close to Apple's WWDC 2009, and, for the first time, I am really very anxious about it.

Here are some of my thoughts about the forthcoming WWDC 2009:
  • I really want the official release of iPhone OS 3 for many reasons: official Greek language support and new APIs. I have some ideas and I would like to start programming ASAP!
  • I would also like new iPhones to be announced and, preferably, to be immediately available. I want to get an iPhone and it would be nice to get the latest one.
  • It would also be nice if Apple announces when Snow Leopard (a.k.a. Mac OS X 10.6) will be available. It is said that it would be faster than Mac OS X 10.5 which is a nice thing :)
  • I do not really care about other hardware announcements (apart from the iPhone...) although I think that new iPods may be announced.

No comments: