Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lion FAQ

  • Have I already installed Lion?
No.
  • Why?
Because I have some work to do.
  • What kind of work?
I have to write articles (using MS Word) about WireShark, LaTeX and Octave and I do not want to have compatibility issues.
  • Will I install it?
Yes, possibly at the end of August or at the beginning of September 2011.
  • Anything else?
I do not find something in Lion that I desperately need, Snow Leopard is just fine for what I do (iOS programming, photography and writing articles). Nevertheless, I want to have the latest version of Mac OS X for programming reasons. I would also like to install the 10.7.2 version of Lion but I do not know when it will be available. This time I will do a clean install - install everything from scratch as I want a clean system.

No comments: