Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Joomla workaround

The problem is not solved, but I found the following workaround:
  1. Create a small article (live site)
  2. Create the full article (localhost/backup site)
  3. Use PHPmyAdmin to edit the created article from step 1
  4. Paste the HTML code from step 2
  5. Save :)
This is not perfect but at least it works!

I am thinking of doing the following when I find the time:

  • Buy a new domain (I need one for my photography site)
  • Install Joomla!
  • See if it supports big articles
  • If yes, I will move the site to the new server

No comments: