Friday, December 28, 2007

Macworld 2008 wish list and predictions

  • New displays: I hope that Apple will introduce new displays with build-in iSight cameras. I think that the new display sizes will be 20'', 24'' (as they are already used in iMacs, there is no point of having two different sizes) and 30''. A price drop would be nice.
  • Apple Aperture 2.0: I wish Apple introduces a new version of Aperture. Aperture 1.5.6 is sloooow, even when running on decent hardware, although it is a very useful piece of software.
  • I would like to see updated Mac minis that have dedicated graphics cards.
  • I really like to see Apple introducing a more advanced Mac mini computer -- this could be called Mac Mini Pro or Mac Pro Mini :-). I would like it to support at least 4Gb of RAM, have its own graphics card (the one that comes with the latest 17'' MacBook Pros), and has space for two SATA hard disks and one DVD-RW.

Also, it is almost certain that Mac OS X 10.5.2 will be out before MacWorld 2008.

1 comment:

WidgetBook said...

It took Apple about 10 months to introduce a new monitor...